Since I’m recording recipes I might as well record mine (even if they are very simple). This tuna pasta salad is a popular week day dinner and packed lunch option for the summer. It takes about 15mins to make and the quantities below feed 4-5 people.
- 225g dried pasta (shells work best but fanfalle is also good)
- 2 tins tuna (preferably in water or brine)
- 1 small tin sweetcorn
- 3-4 tbsp capers
- 5-6 chopped spring onions
- 6-8 tbsp mayonnaise
- Cook pasta according to instructions on packet but it is probably bring pan of water to the boil, put in pasta and cook for 10 minutes.
- Whilst pasta is cooking chop spring onions and place in large bowl together with drained tuna, drained sweetcorn and capers.
- Drain pasta and rinse well with cold water, drain well
- Put pasta in bowl and add mayonnaise.
- Stir well
- If possible chill before serving